Process images with WXtoIMG
Download freeware version of program here: http://www.wxtoimg.com/downloads/
- Stunning colour images day and night ,
- real-time display of image data sent from satellite,
- creates 3-D images showing cloud layers (includes special glasses for viewing),
- completely automated recording, decoding, and web page production and publishing (see Images ),
- supports a wide range of enhancements .
- creates composite images covering a wide area from multiple polar satellite passes,
- creates animated movies from multiple satellite passes,
- works well with communications receivers and scanners ( example scanner images ),
- GPS interface for setting position and keeping the PC clock set accurately,
- transforms images to standard map projections (Mercator, etc.),
- overlay maps with adjustable colours, text, and feature sets,
- temperature under cursor display,
- satellite elevation and azimuth under cursor,
- latitude and longitude under cursor display,
- distance and bearing from ground station under cursor display,
- IR temperature and sea surface temperature calibration,
- command line operation for embedded applications,
- support for control of receivers: AOR (AR3000, AR5000, etc.), Bearcat (BC895XLT, BC780XLT, BC245XLT, etc.), Yaesu (FT-817, FT-847, VR-5000, etc.), Kenwood (TS-870S, etc.), ICOM (IC-PCR100, IC-PCR1000, IC-R7000, IC-R7100, IC-R8500, IC-R9000, IC-R10, etc.) R2F, R3F, R2FX, RX2, Timestep PROscan with i-interface, SAN 200, WRX-137, and user supplied external including doppler frequency compensation for narrow bandwidth receivers **, and
- support for rotor controllers: CX6DD, DL7AOT, EASYCOMM I, GS-232A, LVB Tracker, RC2800, SAEBRTrack, SatDrive, and Satellite Tracker Jr. **.
WXtoImg makes use of the 16-bit sampling capabilities of soundcards to provide better decoding than is possible with expensive purpose-designed hardware decoders.
WXtoImg comes in a basic freeware version that provides a large range of features. Improved automation, new enhancements, a wider variety of options, projection transformations and improved quality images from communications receivers and scanners are available by upgrading the software.